The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WALKING ASSALTS!!!

+3
mentalkombat
Christian Davila
Azel RavenWood
7 posters

Go down

WALKING ASSALTS!!! Empty WALKING ASSALTS!!!

Post  Azel RavenWood Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Alright, i know that walkers can assalt but do they need a close combat weapon to do so or can it attack with its like autocannon or missle launcher!

The reason i am asking this is that i want to fully understand what i can do with my armoured sentinals!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

WALKING ASSALTS!!! Empty Re: WALKING ASSALTS!!!

Post  Christian Davila Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 pm

no atter what they can assault. If they have a fist like dreads then they would get 2 attacks base. Sentinals attack like how guardsmen use their bayonets pretty muh lol
Christian Davila
Christian Davila
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:53 am

Christian Davila wrote:no atter what they can assault. If they have a fist like dreads then they would get 2 attacks base. Sentinals attack like how guardsmen use their bayonets pretty muh lol

So they attack with one attack like a normal gaurdsman. Ok, would they get an extra attack from assalting though?
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  mentalkombat Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:43 am

Yeah.....everyone does Very Happy
mentalkombat
mentalkombat
Trooper

https://www.facebook.com/wrong.url

Back to top Go down

Post  Keebler Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:20 pm

No people. Walkers attack with the number of attacks listed in their profiles whether its 1, 2, or 3,000,000 as in the case of the Eldar Curb Stomper. They also get +1 attack when they assault just like infantry and if they have 2 close combat weapons listed in their profile like the Blood Angel Furioso Dreadnought then they get another +1. Christian, until you own a rulebook stop giving advice.
Keebler
Keebler
Ring Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Keebler wrote:No people. Walkers attack with the number of attacks listed in their profiles whether its 1, 2, or 3,000,000 as in the case of the Eldar Curb Stomper. They also get +1 attack when they assault just like infantry and if they have 2 close combat weapons listed in their profile like the Blood Angel Furioso Dreadnought then they get another +1. Christian, until you own a rulebook stop giving advice.

Well i will be damed!!! I went to write that i have never seen an attack bar for the sentinal and then just to make sure, i look it up and sure enough....there is an attack base of 1. Thank you for helping me understand my sentinals better then i did!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Company Master Steenrod Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 pm

lol yea there should also be a strength and weapon skill listed in there as well lol NUMBER ONE RULE!?!: ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR CODEX FIRST!!! try to figure it out yourself first by READING, then if you cant figure it out or dont quite understand ask around and people can help you out. afro
Company Master Steenrod
Company Master Steenrod
Fire warrior

http://www.myspace.com/bishnukka

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:07 am

Company Master Steenrod wrote:lol yea there should also be a strength and weapon skill listed in there as well lol NUMBER ONE RULE!?!: ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR CODEX FIRST!!! try to figure it out yourself first by READING, then if you cant figure it out or dont quite understand ask around and people can help you out. afro

Alright, thanks and nice fro lol Smile
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  GrimsAxe Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm

In addition to the extra attacks. (base attacks 5 for Ork Deff Dread w/ 4 CC arms)

the Dreadnought CC Weapon also doubles the walkers base str like a power fist (max 10) unfortunately Sentinels do not have access to these.

(The 3rd ed. Catachan's codex included a chainsaw rough terrain upgrade, but it too only gave the sentinel an extra attack)
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:16 am

GrimsAxe wrote:In addition to the extra attacks. (base attacks 5 for Ork Deff Dread w/ 4 CC arms)

the Dreadnought CC Weapon also doubles the walkers base str like a power fist (max 10) unfortunately Sentinels do not have access to these.

(The 3rd ed. Catachan's codex included a chainsaw rough terrain upgrade, but it too only gave the sentinel an extra attack)

Ah, so thats why theres a chainsaw that came with the sentinals!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  FarseerTarak Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:56 am

yep and industrious Kroot turn sentinel chainsaws into eviscerators from what i hear
FarseerTarak
FarseerTarak
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 am

FarseerTarak wrote:yep and industrious Kroot turn sentinel chainsaws into eviscerators from what i hear

Well from what i understand....the kroot are pretty badass! Then again i got this info from my friends tyrinids codex lol!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down