The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wassup guys

2 posters

Go down

Wassup guys Empty Wassup guys

Post  sikosgprez Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Hey guys long time no see. Sorry I have been away from the club so long but my life tends to get a lil hetic around the holidays. Contrary to Mike's beliefs I have not been sucked into the warp and I have not been cracked out on World of Warcraft. I have been doing quite some traveling and as a matter of fact I am in Toronto as I type this thread. I competed in a 40k tournament out here in an official Games Workshop store. It was a rogue trader style tournament and I could not complete the event due to time restraints, but you guys will be pleased to know that I did very well and repersented O-Zone to the fullest. The highlight of the day was watching Vulcan hop out of a Land Raider and get sucked into the warp by my Sorcercer's force weapon. Initative 6 FTW lol!!! I made a lot of friends up at their gaming club and am eager to come back and complete an event here so I can show these Canucks which gaming clubs kicks the most butt in 40k. Anyways I will be getting back tonight and I should be back at the club hopefully Tuesday looking for a game. So if anyone wants to play a friendly 2000 pt game, you know where to find me.
sikosgprez
sikosgprez
Inquisitor

http://www.myspace.com/sikosgprez

Back to top Go down

Wassup guys Empty Re: Wassup guys

Post  Papa Nurgle Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:50 pm

sikosgprez wrote:Hey guys long time no see. Sorry I have been away from the club so long but my life tends to get a lil hetic around the holidays. Contrary to Mike's beliefs I have not been sucked into the warp and I have not been cracked out on World of Warcraft. I have been doing quite some traveling and as a matter of fact I am in Toronto as I type this thread. I competed in a 40k tournament out here in an official Games Workshop store. It was a rogue trader style tournament and I could not complete the event due to time restraints, but you guys will be pleased to know that I did very well and repersented O-Zone to the fullest. The highlight of the day was watching Vulcan hop out of a Land Raider and get sucked into the warp by my Sorcercer's force weapon. Initative 6 FTW lol!!! I made a lot of friends up at their gaming club and am eager to come back and complete an event here so I can show these Canucks which gaming clubs kicks the most butt in 40k. Anyways I will be getting back tonight and I should be back at the club hopefully Tuesday looking for a game. So if anyone wants to play a friendly 2000 pt game, you know where to find me.

gak! Look what the cat dragged in! gak glad to see you man. Looking forward to seeing you back at the Zone.
Papa Nurgle
Papa Nurgle
High Lord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum