The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Summer Slam

Go down

Apocalypse Summer Slam Empty Apocalypse Summer Slam

Post  dswanick Thu May 31, 2012 6:44 pm

So here's the rescheduled event.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 07/28/2012

Time: Sign-in at 10:00am, First turn starts 11:00am

Format: Each player may field up to 3,000pts. A minimum of 1,500pts must consist of Codex-legal units in valid Force Organization Charts(you may field multiple FOC detachments from the same or different codexs, but each FOC must be valid). The remainder may consist of other Codex-legal, Forge World or Apocalypts units or formations. Maximum one Str D weapon per player.

RSVP and list submission to either Mike Longo, gaming manager at Comix Zone or David Swanick (davidswanick@juno.com) no later than 07/21/2012. List may be printed, .PDF, .txt, or Army Builder roster files (AB prefered Smile)

Entry Fee: Free, space is limited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to use the same list you submitted for the 5/26 event, let men know.
dswanick
dswanick
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Summer Slam Empty Re: Apocalypse Summer Slam

Post  dswanick Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:42 am

With the imminent release of 6th Ed, I will post shortly on any needed info as to how we will integrate these new rules with Apocalypse. My understanding is that several of the former Apoc rules (ie, Flyers, etc.) will now have direct 40k rules. But I will let everyone know what's going on in a few days.
dswanick
dswanick
Stormboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum