The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Grey Grot
Welcome to the O-Zone Lair.
Please login or register for full access to the site.
The Grey Grot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tank Modle Questions?

2 posters

Go down

Tank Modle Questions? Empty Tank Modle Questions?

Post  Azel RavenWood Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:13 am

I was wondering if anyone has had issues with Tanks and the way that they can get really convoluted.

I ask this because I have built 3 tanks thus far and the first 2 tanks I see as being a bit convoluted in the way of accessories and what not.

So is it bad to have less and give a tank better detale or have more stuff but in a way that it is not convoluted and bulky?

Last edited by GrimsAxe on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Readability)
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Tank Modle Questions? Empty Re: Tank Modle Questions?

Post  GrimsAxe Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:25 pm

A model (vehicle or otherwise) needs to have a representation of everything it is equipped with visible on the model.

How you choose to represent that is up to you, as long as it is clear to your opponent.
For example: Hunter Killer missile: You can use the provided parts as shown, or you could use previous versions of the accessory, only use the front of the rocket enclosed in a small box attached to the hull. You can even use a torso in the hatch holding a missile launcher to act as the Hunter Killer.

How you model anything in 40K is completely at your discretion as long as there is consistency in what you do so that others can make sense of what you've done.
GrimsAxe
GrimsAxe
High Lord

http://www.o-zonelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Azel RavenWood Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Alright, thank you!!!
Azel RavenWood
Azel RavenWood
Biker Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum